There is a conditional division of proteins into products and organisms into subspecies::
- Peptides (polypeptides) protein compounds of 2 to several ten residual amino acids in length, which are formed by the condensation of amino acids.
- Free (Unbound) amino acids are completely cleaved protein molecules, which are isolated substances or complex compounds.
- Proteins are substances with a higher degree of polymerization. A separate class of proteins are enzymes that are biological catalysts. These substances contribute to the multiple acceleration of biochemical reactions in the body.
- helps to accelerate biochemical reactions (synthesis or cleavage of molecules, etc.).). This function is provided by special proteins
- enzymes contained in foods and produced by the body. Energy
- is responsible for the energy production during the degradation of proteins and is activated only when other energy sources (fats and carbohydrates) are consumed. Protection
- protects body at the physical level (blood clotting, maintaining the normal state of connective tissue and epidermis), chemical (neutralization of toxins) and immune defense (forms a reaction to the effects of pathogenic microorganisms or damage, neutralizes viruses and bacteria, etc.). structural (construction)
- manifests itself in the formation of cells and a change in their shape. Regulatory
- regulates the activity of a number of proteins, promoting cell structures in a cycle and other processes (e.g. stimulating the formation of fats from carbohydrates, regulating blood sugar levels, etc.).). signal
- is responsible for the transmission of intercellular and interstitial signals. transport
- provides Transport of small molecules (oxygen, carbon dioxide, etc.) within the body as well as from cells into space and vice versa. reserve
- forms a stock of certain proteins that serve as energy sources or amino acid sources. receptor
- used to receive signals (mechanical effects, chemicals, light, etc.) and transmit them to other cellular components. Movement capability
- provides the processes of movement in the body (intracellular transport, movement of cells, muscle contraction, etc.).